8/08/2015

Pastel Vintage Inspiration + Huge Apology

Hey! So let me start of with the apology. I didn't post I KNOW  and that's because tomorrow I'm traveling to Greece and staying for a week. I *gasp* won't post until the NEXT weekend *another gasp* . I wasn't planing to post today neither but I decided I really had too. Really. So here is a pastel-vintage Inspiration post. Enjoy and forgive xo.

So I just downloaded a few photos of Tumblr and here they are:





















































































 I hope seeing these make you feel inspired and NOT angry with m, because, I know, I've really been a bitch.



2 коментара:

  1. The pictures seem amazing. Truly a source of inspiration for someone like me. I would recommend everyone to go through this blog once. Will keep on following it in the future.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Анониман16.8.17. 22:25

    You have covered almost all the fashion elements in thia post. From dresses to make up and to shoes. Seems you have a great taste and sense for fashion and buildings. I will be waiting for your next post

    ОдговориИзбриши

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Conected

Subscribe to Breakfast At Mia's and never skip another fun post!