7/21/2015

Bronze Eyes Makeup Look | Easy & Simple

Hey!
So when I finished blogging yesterday I had go do my makeup so I could go out and I just grabbed my Avon Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte and did my makeup. Then I realized how cool it looked and decided to show you how I got that look today.

So this look is very pretty and since it's nude you can combine it with any lipstick or outfit you want, witch is what I absolutely love about nude looks.

So first we need a base. For mine I used the color No 2 from the Mocha Latte palette.
So I just applied on my lid and moved on to the next step to perfection,
witch is the crease color. I used the color No 3 and using a blending brush applied it into my crease, and a little bit above so my eye looked bigger.

And I just blended that in nicely so they were no harsh lines, as always.
And now I just decided to do the "winged" eyeshadow and because I'm super messy I used a paper or something so my edge is smooth. If you do this make sure that you don't make a too sharp angle because you'll look really weird. But if this does happen to you use a blending brush and blend it in until you'r satisfied with the look.  I used the color No 4.
And try not to press the paper or whatever you're using for edge too hard. I always do that and every single time I have a line next to my eye and that does NOT look attractive. Like, at all.
Now blend everything in, highlight your brow-bone using the lightest nude color you have (or white) and you can now apply the mascara.

I used my MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara by Estee Lauder NY in color Gilded Khaki witch is just a dark gold color, because I wanted to go for a more natural look and I really liked how it looked with this look.

And now we're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you did make sure to join my blog for more posts like this or submit your email on the top left corner of the page to never miss another post on my blog. Comment down below what looks would you like to see and stay well until next time, 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Conected

Subscribe to Breakfast At Mia's and never skip another fun post!