7/17/2015

DIY Eye Liner / Lip Liner Using - Color Pencils! ( Easy & Safe )

Hey!
This may sound a little weird. Okay, a lot weird. But it is actually completely SAFE and really easy. Just make sure the color pencils you want to use are non toxic. It should say on the box, but if you are using Crayola they aren't toxic, I checked.
Let's make some liners!

Supplies you'll need:



First, take your colored pencils, I chose brown, orange and pink-beige but you can use any color you want, and put them into your bowl of warm water.
 After a minute take them out and wipe the excess water off.
Now you can decorate them. I just used this black tape but any would work. You don't have to do this, it's completely optional.
Before using your new liners, try swatching them on your hand just so you don't get hurt.
If everything  is working fine, you can use your new liners. I used the brown one on my lid and orange one on my water line. I tried using the third one on my lips and it worked just as fine as any other lip liner.
I was really amazed by the ones I used as eye liners. They were more like gel liners than pencil liners, but it worked SO well!
 They were soft, pigmented, they stayed on really long and came of really easy too.





 I hope you liked this DIY and that it was helpful to you. Click on the button on the left side of the page to follow me on twitter and submit your email above it to never miss new posts on this blog! Comment below if you have any requests or if you simply want to share your opinion with us!

3 коментара:

  1. Анониман17.7.15. 05:27

    Love this idea:)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Wow this is such a fun idea I need to try this soon thanks for sharing. I am in love with your blog. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Conected

Subscribe to Breakfast At Mia's and never skip another fun post!